Watch subscription free HDTV from local over-the-air broadcast channels via an antenna on the world’s slimmest DVR. Enjoy the highest quality broadcast TV and record all your favorite shows on an external USB hard drive (HDD not included). Designed to fit the needs of both modern and traditional TV households, the sleek and streamlined DVR+ offers an energy efficient, low cost solution with Internet connectivity and no subscription fees.
Packed with features
- Easy installation with on-screen setup wizard
- See what’s on now or later with the user-friendly Electronic Program Guide (EPG)5
- Internet capability allows for automatic software updates, EPG data over the web, and access to future online Internet services
- Get Wi-Fi connectivity with optional Wi-Fi USB adapter
- Supports Dolby® Digital Plus surround sound
- Integrates Internet TV services (e.g., VUDU) into EPG6
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Watch broadcast programs in uncompressed HD — the highest quality available
- Supports SD and HD video resolutions up to 1080i and 1080p1
- Works with all digital TV antennas for instant access to programming2
- Supports external hard drives (EHD)3 for full DVR capability
- Easily search for shows with name-based recording
- Dual tuners — record one program while watching another, or record two programs at the same time3 (using EHD)
- Records and plays back live HD TV up to 2 hours out of the box4
- 1 DVR+ requires a TV with an HDMI input.
- 2 Not compatible with existing cable and satellite connections. Requires a TV antenna to receive free over-the-air broadcasts.
- 3 External hard drive sold separately. 16 GB internal storage, unlimited storage with optional USB EHD. EHD must be a minimum of 80 GB.
- 4 Recording capacities are an estimate and depend on the type of programming being recorded and the external hard drive being used.
- 5 Guide data is provided by a third party and is subject to change without notice.
- 6At this time, the VUDU service is only available in the United States.
Important Information regarding features:
- Vudu service is only available in the US
- Requires a television or display with an HDMI input
- Requires external hard drive to be connected for recording two programs at once and live pause buffer (External Hard Drive is not included with the base model)
- Number of recording hours is an estimate and depends on the mix of SD and HD programming being recorded (Most external USB hard drive will be compatible but Channel Master has thoroughly tested and recommends five different Seagate Models; 500 GB (STCD500102), 1 TB (STBU1000100), 1 TB (STBX1000101), 3 TB (STCA3000101), and 3 TB (STBV3000100).
- Guide data is provided directly from broadcasters and limited when device is not connected to the internet.
- Wi-Fi is not built in. If you wish to connect wirelessly, you will need the optional Channel Master Wi-Fi Adapter.
- DVR+ is not compatible with cable or satellite programming.
- Digital TV Receiver/ Recorder
- Quick Start Guide
- IR Universal Remote
- (2) Lithium 3V CR2032 Batteries
- External Power Supply
- 1 year Limited Warranty
- – The DVR+ come with a one-year limited warranty including 90 days of technical support backed by Channel Master’s US based technical support representatives.
- One year of parts and labor coverage on the hardware (software and user wearable parts not covered).
- 90 days of complimentary technical assistance via on-line chat, & e-mail.
- 90 days of toll-free technical support in English or Spanish.
- Automatic software updates.
- Extend your service and support coverage to two years from the date you purchased your DVR+.
- Enjoy direct access to Channel Master experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including connecting to wireless networks, antenna signal troubleshooting and more. See
terms & conditions